Dependable Solutions s.r.o., with its registered office in Březová – Oleško, Na Vyhlídce 427, Business ID No: 49704435, registered under file number C 22496 kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Seller’ or ‘Controller’, processes the following personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Regulation’):
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number (with consent)
- Address, registered office
The above data must be processed for processing orders and other performance resulting from the concluded purchase contract. This personal data processing is enabled by Article 6(1)(B) and is strictly necessary for the performance of the purchase agreement.
2. Purpose and scope of personal data processing
KFK collects and stores data only to the extent necessary to receive, invoice, process and send the order made by the customer, at the Company’s premises, as well as for any complaints or other activities for the protection of consumer rights, which is imposed on the supplier by special legislation, in the event of future exercise and protection of the rights and obligations of the parties. These data are stored to this extent according to the obligations arising from bookkeeping, its archiving (10 years from the last part of the agreement’s implementation) according to applicable laws of the Czech Republic and the European Union. This data does not require consent to personal data processing, as they are necessary for the performance of the agreement.
3. Processing of personal data
The Controller processes personal data automatically by its own trained employees and specified procedures (Internal Company Directive) and semi-automatically (printing and preparation of orders). The Controller does not have a Data Protection Officer. The Controller can be contacted at email@example.com
Personal data for this Controller are also processed by processors:
E-shop provider ………. – secured with an SSL certificate
Česká pošta, DPD on the basis of the necessity of performing the purchase agreement (delivery of goods)
IT specialist, network administrator based on the Processing Agreement
External accountant on the basis of the Processing Agreement
Personal data is always only provided to the extent necessary for the specific supplier and the specific services provided.
4. Security of processed and stored data
- All data stored in printed form are secured by security locks, electronic protection system (alarm)
- Access only for trained and designated employees, each with their own key and security code
- Electronic data are protected by an SSL certificate for access to the e-shop and website
- Electronic data in company computers are protected by a password, access name and can be accessed only by trained and authorised employees
- Data backup is secured with a password and access name
- Data are shredded immediately after the time stipulated by law
5. Commercial communications
Prior consent to send commercial communications is required for sending commercial communications. Each commercial communication must include an indication that it is a commercial communication, the supplier’s address, the address where the data subject may refuse the sending of further commercial offers.
When sending each commercial communication, the data subject is allowed to refuse the sending of further offers in a simple way and free of charge (by replying to the commercial communication or by sending an email containing disagreement to the address specified in the commercial communication). KFK s.r.o. is currently NOT SENDING commercial communications.
The collection of cookies for the purpose stated above can be considered personal data processing. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legal reason – the legitimate interest of the Controller – and is allowed by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation. All objections will be settled immediately. Cookies necessary for the website’s functionality will be kept only for the time necessary for its operation. If the cookie data relate to website traffic, it is done in a mass and completely anonymous form, making it impossible to identify any individual. The service provider is Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA94043, USA.
7. Claims arising from the Regulation
- Option to cancel the sending of commercial communications at any time, for free and easily
- File an objection based on the Controller’s legitimate interest against personal data processing
- Possibility to obtain information about what personal data we work with to the extent necessary
- Request access to the data, request restrictions on processing, their modification or erasure (unless this is contrary to legislation or the legitimate interests of the Controller)
- Data transfer within automated processing on the basis of consent or due to the fulfilment of the purchase agreement
Personal data is not passed on to third parties (outside the processing entities listed above) and not passed on outside the Czech Republic and the European Union.